Pixlr (formally Pixlr Express) is similar to Snapseed on some ways, but with a few other interesting features. It's fast and reliable with a good interface, although it can feel a little dated in places.
Features (from Google Play)
- Photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing
- Balance out color with Auto Fix
- Layer multiple photos and blend them together using Double Exposure
- Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster
- Remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
- Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
- Effect packs and Overlays
- Captions, text overlay with variety of fonts
- Growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs
- Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button
- Resize images quickly and easily after editing
- Share your photo directly through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email
Pixlr combines it's own camera app with a comprehensive editing tools and a collage maker. It offers a wide range of effects and borders, but is particularly useful in being able to combine multiple images and add borders and text overlays.
Best used for:
- Double Exposures
- Text overlays
- Spot corrections (if small)